CORolla, A Device to Treat Diastolic Heart Failure

Heart Failure:
It is a condition in which the heart can't pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body.

Types of Heart Failure:
- High-Output Heart Failure
- Right-Side Heart Failure
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Systolic Heart Failure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- End-Stage Heart Failure

Causes:
Conditions that damage or strain the heart muscle can cause heart failure. As heart weakens, various proteins and substances might be released into the blood. These proteins have a toxic effect on the blood flow and heart, and they worsen heart failure.

Causes of heart failure include:
- Ischemic heart disease
- Diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Other heart conditions or diseases
- Other factors

Risk Factors:
Heart failure is common among;
- Geriatrics
- Obese
- Blacks
- Past history of heart attack

Signs & Symptoms:
The most common symptoms of heart failure include;
- Shortness of breath
- Fatigue
- Swelling in the Legs, feet, ankles, abdomen, and veins in the neck

Screening and Prevention:
You can take precautions to avoid heart failure in the early age.

Preventions to avoid Heart Failure:
- Narcotic drugs
- Healthy lifestyle habits
- Alcohol consumption
- Blood pressure
- Diabetes

Treatment:
A Device has been invented to Treat Diastolic Heart Failure named CORolla. The device is framed to help the left ventricle open up to a higher volume during the diastolic filling. This device can enhance cardiac diastolic function by executing direct expansion force on the ventricle wall to help the heart fill with blood. This device is a structure made of metal wire that includes a set of springs that work together to push outward after being compressed by the left ventricle.

It is implanted into a pumping heart via a transapical or percutaneous approach, a relatively minimally invasive procedure compared to open heart surgery.

Comments

  1. I am 58 years old, and was diagnosed with heart failure over a year ago. My main symptoms was fatigue, shortness of breath, and a general sense that these symptoms will keep me out of normal life activities, my symptom was not being able to breathe when lying down basically . I’ve kind of resigned to the fact that this is how life will be for me back until I found herbs that stop this CHF easily and relief all the airways. My wife and her caregiver assume I can't be as active, and thus I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from www. totalcureherbsfoundation. com really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my congestive heart failure but total cure herbs foundation herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully eliminate. They do things for me, and was too happy to comply with their service. This is a equitable of a way to get of your heart failure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Heartfort supplement

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time.
    I'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts